Thursday, March 5, 2009

"To keep your marriage brimming, with LOVE in the LOVING cup; whenever you're wrong admit it; whenever you're right shut up."

My beautiful bridesmaids at our wedding



I have amazing friends...






At our friends Jamie and Jason Millers wedding...with a very tired Sambo in my lap...

Tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary! Life has absolutely flown past us...
Chivas and I have been through so much together. We started off in marriage SO young an inexperienced in life...and our GOD has blessed us with a love that is stronger than we could have ever imagined it would be. I cannot imagine a life without him...even when marriage is difficult (and believe me it can be!) we seem to make it through and remember the union that GOD intended.
We met in May of 2003 on a cruise ship and knew from that point on that we were going to spend the rest of our lives with one another...and so the story goes...2 precious boys together...happily ever after...



2 comments:

l cummins said...

So sweet...I didn't realize how many of our dates we have in common! I think Chivas and Ryan have the same birthday and our anniversary is Saturday..we've been married just a little longer...11 YEARS!! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend...

l cummins said...

oops...I was wrong! Ryan's is the 26th....close enough.