Friday, March 20, 2009

Horse Play


All Madelyn wanted to do was dive into the pond!

Beautiful boy!


Chap had so much fun with his friend Addy Grace!


He looks just like his mommy in this photo!



Chap has a new precious facial expression...we call it the "oooooo"!


Chivas and Sam are off to Columbus this weekend to a BBQ competition. Chap and I have been fine without em' though! Don't know how tonight will be though...I'm such a scaredy cat when it comes to staying by myself at night. You would think a Doberman Pinscher, an alarm system, and a gun would make me feel a little better. They don't.
Anywho...today we went to Joe and Malinda Ivey's cabin to see Matt, Jenny, and baby Addy Grace ( precious girl!). Plus, the kiddos wanted to pet the horses. It was such a beautiful day...other than the pollen...which by the way is about to kill me!!! I am LOVING Spring Break and I'm sad that I have to go back to reality Monday. I'm going to miss my sweet baby and my little Sambo. :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Chap is so precious in these pics. Can't wait for Tanner to get old enough to play with him. Hope you made it okay by yourself last night! I'm sad spring break is over, too :(