Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hoppin' down the bunny trail

This year we hunted Easter eggs early while Madelyn was in town. They had SO much fun...the big kids were running around looking like American Gladiators...tackling each other desperate for just one more egg!


I've discovered that I should give up all hopes of Sam and a good photo.
Not happening. Just get used to the top of his head folks...

Oh my sweet gracious! I know I am partial...but this child is a heart breaker!


Little Miss Sophie Rose helping her baby cousin out!


Once again...the best photo I could get of Samuel...o'well.



Woo hoo! Standing up like a big boy!



My sweet baby boy would rather play with straw than a toy. Yes, he's a B.O.Y.


my angel baby





3 comments:

Cortni said...

They are so precious!!!! Such a sweet family.

Rachel said...

Love these pictures! I know what you mean about not being able to get a good shot. Joe either looks like a zombie or just a streak running by in all of his pictures I take! Your little one poses like a model though!

amie simpson said...

omg. the boys are PRESH! I could kiss them for days. Boys are too sweet! Can't believe that he can already stand! Too fast!!!!