Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crazy Cravings!

I love hearing the crazy cravings that pregnant Mommy's have!  Mine don't seem to be as exciting as some others I have heard. I guess I like to keep it simple:-) What were your irresistable cravings during your pregnancies????

My number 1 craving...CHICK-FIL-A!


On a different, yet related note...
I don't normally voice my opinion on politics and social issues that cause a ridiculous uproar but I truly couldn't care less who marries who. Call me liberal...I don't care.  There aren't many issues that I tend to have liberal feelings about and the gay marriage topic may very well be the only one.  The gay married couple I am friends with are truly the most wonderful, intelligent, caring Christians I have ever met! EVER!  I was genuinely happy and proud on the day of their marriage! I also support Chick-Fil-A on their decision to voice their beliefs and opinions!  Everyone should be able to do so:-)
So yeah, I LOVE Chick-fil-a...Particularly their cool wraps and nuggets drenched dipped in Polynesian Sauce!!!!

Craving number 2:  BORDEN Chocolate Milik


I want to KISS and HUG whoever is responsible for our local Wal-Mart carrying this brand of chocolate milk! It's literally all we drink while we are at our beach house in Alabama because Borden is so easy to find there. Have you noticed it's almost always empty and gone at Wal-Mart??? It's probably because I bought it all. So, I normally would tell you to try it but please don't. Because then you'll love it and buy it too. And I wouldn't want to have to fist fight you in the milk section over it;-)

Craving number 3: Welch's Grape Juice

Holy Moly, Knox is probably going to be born with purple hued skin! It's the only drink that quenches that dying-of-dehydration pregnancy thirst...
Unfortunately, my teeth aren't their normal pearly white...





And Last but certainly not least...PREMIUM saltine crackers!

Thank you, PREMIUM for your salty, low-fat goodness!

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I really could care less if gays/lesbians get married. It is not threating to me nor my marriage. It also does not mean the my marriage means any less. What I vowed to my husband and to God is between me, my husband and God. If others want to do the same....I say "by all means"! I too support chick-fil-a but think that yes we do have a freedom of speech but you must use it wisely and that there are reprocusions when you choose to do so:-)
NEXT-
Food craving #1- frosted flakes with bananas. This has been the same with ALL of my pregnancies!!!
Food craving #2- watermelon... God help me I can't get enough then pay for it during the night....
FC #3- homemade grilled hamburgars!!!! I love the smoky taste from the grill!
FC#4- Pei Wei (good Chinese) and crapy fast Chinese food....
FC#5- anything cinnamon!! Cinnamon toast, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon toast crunch, honey buns.... Cinnamon tends to sooth my tummy:-)