Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bulldozing...


How's that for progress? We had an awesome visit with our sweet Dr. Moses yesterday. She says our little shugga looks great! We had our "big" anatomy sono yesterday and Knox was turned over on his tummy. I have a feeling we'll have a little tummy sleeper regardless of how many times I turn him on his "back to sleep"! He was very active...I'll explain the post title in a second...

Apparently I have an anterior placenta...which is not really uncommon but most definitely explains why it's taken SO LONG for me to feel him moving. My placenta is on the front of my tummy, just under my belly button. So he is having a great time beating his placenta up instead of me! I'm just thankful it's not low and covering my cervix! NO C-SECTION for me PLEASE!

We watched him kick and tuck his knees beneath him and play with his cord and THEN....
This child stretches out and uses his yummy little legs to BULLDOZE himself into my side. I wish y'all could have seen the US tech's face and reaction. She said "OMG, little stinker!" He literally repeatedly shoved off one side to bury his head down into the other side. Totally explains the horrible "theres a damn head in my side" feeling I've had the past week or so. Tech said she had NEVER seen a baby do that before! He was being quite stingy with his face so we couldn't see any of it...he was busy snuggling into the very corner depths of my poor uterus. Dr. Moses said "well he definitely acts like a boy"...Well played, God...well played. We've been blessed with a super boy...with heavy machinery capabilities...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet darling boy!!! Cant wait to meet Knox!