Monday, August 6, 2012

I didn't cry!

My QTs are off to their first day of school! Sam is in the 2nd grade at Middle Elementary and Chap is in 4 year old Pre-K at First Baptist. They both did so well this morning and so did I! Well, I did take a million photos but that's better than absolutely losing my cool and boo-hooing like I've lost my mind...

Last night we made sure everything was packed in their bookbags and ready to roll! Then I had the make the important decision on what to wear...
After being shot down on khaki shorts and polo shirts we decided to just wear comfortable Under Armour and tennis shoes...boys were happy and Mom didn't have to iron. Score.

Have a look at my little posers....







And then Ty had a nervous break down...I actually did way better than he did!
I'm certain dogs are way smarter than we think...it's amazing how he knew his little babies were leaving for the school routine again...
Maybe that's why he insisted on sleeping in their room last night and obsessed over their morning routine.
He's getting old...and wise...


And then he had to sit in his Daddy's lap to be consoled...
Have and great first day, Sam and Chap!

No comments: