Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Never Bored...

When the Olympics are on! I would say it's a healthy obsession. My husband would say...not so healthy. Who could argue with a little friendly competition? AND it's great for the boys to watch! Sam has now devoted his life to becoming an Olympic gymnast. Yes, my sofa is getting absolutely trampled. Chap just wants to be Ryan Lochte...I'm totally okay with that;-)

This is our favorite swimmer, Ryan! Yes, we are on a fantasy first name basis...can't you see why?
He is a total badass and actually looks anatomically correct unlike that Phelps kid;-)



We LOVE our women's gymnastics team! LOVE the drama, LOVE the leotards, LOVE the floor routines!


BEACH VOLLEYBALL! We care nothing for the men...all we want to see is this amazing duo!
I'm pretty sure they were in the Olympics when I was a small child...which makes  them even more awesome!

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

We are watching/recording every min.! LOVE it!!! Madelyn now knows that if she sees the American flag that she should be cheering!!! Last night she was doing gymnastics off my bed.... Not cool.....