Saturday, May 2, 2009

Derby Day!

Pioneer Of The Nile, Pictures, Images and Photos
If you read my blog you know how much I love horse racing! It's DERBY TIME! So, of course I've got my line-up going...
The ever-so-promising Pioneer of the Nile ridden by famed Garrett Gomez is my #1 pick...


I Want Revenge Pictures, Images and Photos

Unfortunately my original #1 pick, I Want Revenge was scratched from the race due to an ankle injury...Supposed to have been ridden by Joe Talamo...

dunkirk Pictures, Images and Photos

Aha...The young and slightly inexperienced DUNKIRK...
This horse is gorgeous...and SO strong...We shall see!

friesan fire Pictures, Images and Photos
And the famous FRIESAN FIRE...
This horse has been in the headlines all year long!


desert party Pictures, Images and Photos

My honorable mention...DESERT PARTY from Dubai (which says enough!)
His owner has spent LORD knows how much money breeding and perfecting the ideal racehorse!

No comments: