Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Dddddddear....

ADAM LAMBERT crooning "disco" lament, A/I 4/21/09 Pictures, Images and Photos
AdamLambert Pictures, Images and Photos
adam lambert Pictures, Images and Photos

American Idol Pictures, Images and Photos

I have always watched American Idol...but this season...
WHOLE new ball game!
The remaining contestants are all awesome...
But OH MY Sweet Goodness...ADAM LAMBERT is unbelievable.
He is consistently amazing...his vocals are impeccable and his stage presence is awesome too!
I was blown away with him being in the bottom two last night...CRAZY! I'm certain it was a publicity stunt for the show. And YES, before you leave a comment about it...I DO know he is openly gay or bi or whatever! I'm still his biggest fan...

My favorite Adam Lambert performance...ooo dear...enjoy the video



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love Glambert! I liked Matt too though :(