Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19: 14

Honestly one of the biggest horses I've ever seen! I believe he was a TN walking horse...Ironman was his name. Sam insisted he was the "black stallion"...


Chapper didn't care much for the horses...
It was my favorite part of the trip!

Merely a year old...the ladies already love him!


Sam's class!


Davis, Sam, and Karmen (isn't that her name?? Someone correct me if it's not!)


Silly boys!


Little Miss Gracie and Little Miss Abby! I WANT A DAUGHTER!!!!



Sambino LOVES his friends!


So proud of himself walking:-)


Parker and Sam


Seconds away from introducing himself on the radio...
"Tell us your name and where you are from" -radio guy
"Kosciusko"-Sam
"okay now your name"-radio guy
"Mississippi...Sam....Thompson"-Sam

Well...I guess it went great for a 4 year old....



2 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

ok so I laughed and laughed and laughed about the Mississippi....Sam....Thompson....That was TOO funny!!!

Rachel said...

OK....can you please tell me about those shoes? They are awesome.