Sunday, April 12, 2009

Water "Lilly"

If you have ever been around our little Lilly Flowersplash you would know that she is NOT your average cat. She loves water...no...not drinking water...she likes touching water.
As soon as she hears the water running in a sink or bathtub she is immediately at the scene! EVERY night she watches me bath the kids and then watches me get a bath (a little creepy...I know).
Want to know a little more strange behavior???
She sits on the back ledge of the shower and watches Chivas...
We're beginning to think we should call Animal Planet...I can see it now...Planet's strangest Animals...


She just watches...
Waiting for a fish to prey upon maybe???
We have NO IDEA...


Then she reaches out and grabs us! I'm telling ya'll...it's getting so strange...
It's like she just wants to make sure we're okay!



If anyone knows what the heck is wrong with our cat please let me know!
She is obsessed! I wonder if Caesar Milan the dog whisperer would mind helping a cat.....

2 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

That is too cute! Funny kitty! You should let her fall in the water...she may dislike it then!

Rachel said...

With a name like Lilly Flowersplash, why wouldn't she like water?!?

My cat would rather die that be near water or touched/looked at by a human.