Monday, January 19, 2009

Work. It. Son..

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of country music. Boy, did I marry the wrong man... When we travel, Chivas and I have music war in the car. Unfortunately young Sam has taken the wrong path and chosen a future career in Country Music Entertainment. Notice he sings the line "cold beer". I almost didn't post this hilarious video because of that line. Ever since my best friend Jamie married Jason Miller (lead singer from Crossin' Dixon) Sam has devoted his life to belting country music at the top of his lungs! Thank you Jason Miller...for poisoning my childs mind and torturing my ears on a daily basis...Just kidding Jason...we love you! Maybe Sam really is destined to be the next George Strait...

1 comment:

l cummins said...

Go ahead, Sam! Love the dance moves...