Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!



Me and Chivas at the Jack Daniel's BBQ Championship in Lynchburg, TN


Sweet Daddy and Chapper Dapper


Chivas and his big boy Sam

Tomorrow is my hubby's 24th birthday! We are still so young...guess that's a good thing! I know I won't have time to post tomorrow so I thought I'd post some precious pics of my sweet man...
I've told him many times before...he's the best thing that ever happened to me! He loves us like there is no tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
We love you!


3 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Happy Birthday Chivas!

Melanie said...

Hello fellow "Sunday"!! I'm adding you guys to my blog!!
Melanie

Melanie said...

I found Bring the Rain after a friend gave Tucker a Baby Be Blessed doll! It was sometime back in June, and I just love it...the blog and the doll!

BTW...you've got a couple of little heart throbs on your hands!!