Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Bees!!!

I know, I know...I'm slacking BIG TIME on posting! School has sucked every ounce of life out of me! Only 5 more months! I promise to post new photos of the boys this weekend. We are all doing very well. We've been busy adjusting to our new schedules. Allison, Granny, and Nana have been SUPER TROOPERS with the boys! It's so reassuring to know that I can leave my children with people that I know will take just as good (or better;-) care of them than I would. What a blessing family is!!!!
Chap has learned so many new things in the past couple of weeks. He is on the brink of a fairly extensive vocabulary for a 10 month old! He says Nana, two, no-no and a few others. He is still obsessed with his furry brother Ty. He tells him "no no Ty." SO SWEET!
Sam is enjoying school but had a difficult time at first getting used to being ready in time in the mornings. No more Mommy doing it for him! It was a much needed transition...for me and for him! He has been complaining of his ears and we have noticed that he has had a difficult time hearing lately. Chivas took him to the doc yesterday and he has a double ear infection! He's doing much better today.
I had an appointment with Dr. Fredericks Saturday evening...Yes, I said Saturday evening! She works seven days a week! My appointment was at 5:15 pm! And of course I was not the last person there. She is amazing. I am so proud to report that she believes I am in a remission! NO MORE IVIG! For now anyways...I will see her every few months to closely monitor my condition so that I don't have an exacerbation.
Chivas is doing great as usual. He is so calm and relaxed...change doesn't bother him. He goes with the flow! It's perfect confirmation that he is the one for me! I definitely need his personality to tone mine down a notch!

2 comments:

amie simpson said...

YAY...so glad that you are doing better. That is awesome. Glad school is ok. I hated nursing school, but you will be soo glad that you did it! Trust me! I begged Rich to let me quit several times, but he kept pushing me. And i did it. Glad you are all doing well. The boys are tooo handsome!!!

Melanie said...

Hey Lauren!! I found you from Amie Simpson! I see you are Praying for Harper too!! I don't know how to post the thingy to my blog, but I follow 'Bring The Rain" and found out about sweet baby Harper that way!! Your boys are too sweet!