Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sam's Special Day

Today we took Sam to Jackson to have his "special day"! We had so much fun! We got Nana to keep Chap and the three of us went to the zoo and to Bass Pro Shops (Sam's FAVORITE PLACE)...I know it's sad. Sam was more excited about BPS than the zoo!!!!! We like for Sam to get attention from the two of us without little brother. Chivas and I have found that it is difficult to give him the attention he deserves when we are taking care of Chap as well! So we like to make him feel extra special. Today when we dropped Chap off at his Nana's house Sam said to us " I want Chap to go!". It was so precious! He loves his little brother! But Sam ended up really enjoying having his momma and daddy all to himself!


He LOVES Daddy!

I knew Sam was having fun when he decided that he was going to pose for mommy...this NEVER happens!


It was a good day:-)

2 comments:

l cummins said...

Wow...a day with only one child! I've forgotten what that feels like..looks like y'all had fun. My boys (including the very biggest one) love Bass Pro, too!

amie simpson said...

Sam is too cute. I bet you all had a great day! So glad i'm not the only one with a child who thinks they are animals...too funny!!!