Monday, July 8, 2013

6 months

Our little Knox has grown so much in the past month or so. His personality has blossomed and we are all enjoying him so much. The first thing Sam and Chap do every morning is love on Knox. Their bond is extraordinary and such a blessing to witness. Knox is a true Mama's boy and has been exclusively nursing until about a week ago. He's beginning to try purée foods but is not a fan. This happened with Chap as well so i am guessing we will be skipping the purée stage and going straight to solids. Tonight Knox ate green beans that i broke apart into pieces. He really likes to pick up his own food to feed himself. I find myself so frustrated sometimes with how hard headed and independent he is but I'm trying to remember that those qualities are actually good! He has been pulling up for about 3 weeks now and has even side stepped while holding onto the sofa! He has become much more verbal and expresses his frustrations with me and his brothers! The train in this photo was part of Chivas' old train set from his childhood. I am in love with it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: