Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to my little love...


Moments after his entrance into this big world...excuse my swollen pinata face!
Chapman Rivers Thompson
6 pounds and 3 ounces
18 3/4 inches long

My beautiful boy, one year ago...I must add he scored a 10/10 on his APGAR! That is incredible considering he was born at 36 weeks!


Pregnant with Chap at Disney World (gah, I LOVE that place)
I think I was 7 months preg...still to this day don't know how I managed to walk around that place without dying...or giving birth!


Nana, me, and Chap bump at the baby shower.


Oh ya'll this photo of Sam holding his new baby brother tears at my heart strings! Sam was SO proud. Still, to this day I don't think I've ever seen Sam so delighted in anything. He loves Chap to no end.

We let Chap open one of his birthday presents this morning after his birthday breakfast. He is such a calm baby...quite different from his brother.

He just wanted to sit on the box:-)


Ya'll, I wish you could see in this picture...but notice his precious 2 little bottom teeth...well, he is also getting his K9's in on the top! Not the front teeth, THE K9s ONLY! He's going to look like a little vampire baby! I always knew he was Edward Cullen's baby (shout out to my Twilight fan friends!!) ;-)


2 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Chap Ole Boy! I can't wait to come see you!

The Shoes said...

Sweet little boy! He is such a baby doll!