Thursday, February 28, 2013

2 months...

Our sweetness is 2 months old...
He weighs 12.2 pounds and is a nursing fanatic!!
We are using Dr. Sears delayed vaccination schedule! I am so thankful for a pediatrician who believes in common sense. We love our Dr. Freeman!
I am so thankful that I have educated myself on so many topics and I am now choosing better, safer, healthier options for my boys and myself.
I'm officially a crunchy hippie;-)
Dr. Freeman says Knox is one of the most advanced and socially engaged infants he has ever seen! And he has seen a ton! He's old as the hills;-)
Knox loves to interact with his brothers...
He hates his car seat, loves being spoken to, talks back, and is giggling!
Knox is already trying to roll over and can bear his entire body weight on his legs.
He has a favorite boob and a favorite brother( but we won't say who;-)
We got to spend a couple short days with Chivas in West Monroe, LA and had a fabulous time!! We visited the duck commander office and store and went shopping in Monroe. We can't wait to have Daddy back at home!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: