Monday, September 28, 2009

Kings of BoBos 2



Sent from my iPhone

My poor little baby! This evening Chap fell forward onto a plastic crate and his bottom teeth went RIGHT THROUGH below his lower lip! ALL THE WAY THROUGH! When I scooped him up I ordered Chivas to call the clinic and tell sweet Dr. Bryant and Kelly NOT TO LEAVE YET! I completely expected stitches for my little man....BUT...Dr. B said that it will close on it's own. SIGH OF RELIEF! We simply cleaned it well and we were back home in 15 minutes from the time of the accident! When we got home Chap walked straight up to Sam and said "SAMMIE....WOOK (look)!". He just HAD to show his big brother his bobo! It was soo sweet! I am certain now that it was written in the stars for me to be a nurse. This is going to be one long bumpy ride with these crazy boys!

2 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Poor thing!! Gosh it looks yucky too! I hope he's doing better now. I guess it's just part of him being a boy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll save a bundle on the doctor's bills by being a nurse... Britlon thinks that you can fix anything!!! She says, "I don't need to go to the doctor, I just need to go to LaLa's house!!!"