Sunday, August 9, 2009

Boy's Best Friend





Sam and Ty have grown up together and just LOVE each other. I walked in Sam's room last night to check on him before bed and found Ty in the bed with Sam. It was so sweet...He usually sleeps in his kennel but we sometimes treat him to a "Ty's choice" night! And he chose to sleep with his Sambo. He stayed there all night until Sam woke up the next morning. Ty looks a little creepy with those shinin' eyes in the photos...but trust me...he's way less menacing than he looks! We love our pup...even when he stinks and steals food out of the kitchen!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awe, that is the most precious picture I have ever seen. I hope our four legged babies love our two legged baby as much as Ty loves his Sambo.
You know how special my pups are to me so your post made the pregnant lady teary eyed. Love it!