Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mr. Up to NO GOOD

Here is the video of what Chap was up to while I created our blog...hilarious!


Also I wanted to catch everyone up on slightly more serious subjects! Chivas and I took Chap to his 9 month check up at Childrens Medical in Jackson. We LOVE Dr. Freeman...he's so silly and is a great doctor to boot! He loves our boys! Chap is doing very well...crawling and pulling up. I promise I will stroke out when he starts walking. It seems like just yesterday that we brought him into this world. We have always known that our boys are small...i mean seriously folks...have you seen their parents??!! Chap measured in the 10th percentile on his weight and length. Which means that 90% of 9 month old babies are bigger than he is! HAHAHA! So precious! Dr. Freeman stated "you don't need to be the biggest boy on the block to be an awesome baseball player!" I SO look forward to being a baseball mom!

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I LOVE your blog! Just remember 1 to 2 post a week....jk